The Wine Group’s ongoing efforts to recruit and retain the most talented employees are critical to The Wine Group’s successful future. As a result, we pride ourselves on offering a competitive compensation and benefits package that supports the health and wealth of our people.
In addition to attractive base salaries, some of the programs and services that you may enjoy as a benefits-eligible employee include:
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing
- Paid time off: vacation, holidays, sick time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid group term life insurance and long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Scholarship Program
Together, these programs, opportunities and resources are designed to help make our employees’ lives better now – and in the future.
We know that our employees are our most important resource; our future depends on each of them. Whether you are a student or an experienced professional, we have a wide variety of opportunities available to help develop your skills – and advance your career at The Wine Group.
We maintain a diverse workforce in terms of ethnicity, culture, gender, sexual orientation and identification, age, geography, experience, skills and work styles.
The Wine Group recognizes the importance of diversity in the workplace. It allows us to…
- Drive understanding and awareness.
- Build diversity and accountability throughout the organization.
- Create an environment in which employees can flourish.
- Recruit, retain and develop talented people.